Web Development, Web 2.0, Software Development, Software Architecture. I've been working on these technologies for nine years specialising in insurance industry.
- Original: Music for 121adventure EventComposed music for 121adventure.com event. This video was used at the opening of the event.Used loop for drum and a lot of synth for melody.The music started with a hint of Asian style then shifts to Blues towards the end.You can hear the use of pentatonic scale during the first half and blue scale, the second half.
- Merry Christmas Everyone!I love Christmas! The decoration, the mood and most of the, the music! Hope you enjoy my arrangement of a few X'mas classics :)Music from The First Noel, Silent Night, We Wish You A Merry Chrismtas and my favourite, It Came Upon The Midnight Clear.Merry Christmas everyone!
- Original: RemembrancePossibly the saddest thing I've ever written...
- Binaural Beat: Canon In DBinaural beat can be generated with two tones at different frequencies, played at each side of your ear. A third frequency (binaural beat) will be created, which is the difference between the two set frequencies. Binaural beat is claimed to be able to influence our mind and our consciousness.There have been a number of claims regarding binaural beats, among them that binaural beats may help people stop smoking, improve their memory and learning ability.I have embedded the binaural beat into my music. Iâm using 4 Hz binaural beat frequency. Check out my track and see you feel anything. If not, at least, you get to enjoy my Canon In D arrangement.Below is a list of well known frequencies and the mind states they are known to produce.Over 40 Hz - Gamma waves that are typically associated with problem solving, perception, higher mental activity as well as fear and consciousness.13 â 40 Hz - Beta waves that are mostly associated with active concentration, active or anxious thinking, arousal and cognition.7 â 13 Hz - Alpha waves that are associated with relaxation and drowsiness.4 â 7 Hz - Theta waves that are usually associated with dreams, REM sleep, deep meditation and healing.Less than 4 Hz - Delta waves that are associated with deep dreamless sleep and loss of body awareness.
- Your Story Matters!Hi Everyone! I'm sooo sorry for my lack of updates. I have been busy working on a campaign.www.121adventure.com Check it out!Here, everyone can tell their story or check out what the others are doing.This is how the campaign works. There are 16 pandas going around town now. And if you are holding one of the panda, you can tell your experience or story with the panda. Then you pass it to someone else.Why you wanna do it? Simply because you win great prizes and if the panda you have wins the race, you will get great stuff! :DI might want to write a theme song or music for this adventure. Meanwhile, come to my panda Sun's page to support me